When: Monday, 16 October, 16:30 - 19:30
Where: CAP-Partner office, Nordre Fasanvej 113, Frederiksberg
700 DKK (20% of profits goes to help Butterfly-Children with Epidermolysis bullosa)
To keep your business relevant and effective, you need a professional website. The one that will communicate your real approach and values. But learning a website builder can be frustrating, time consuming, and expensive.
Whether you’ve put off creating a website for ages, have a months-old half-finished website, or are looking for a fresh redesign on a modern platform, this workshop is for you. We’ll give you the tools you need to create an impactful, beautiful, and low maintenance website on Squarespace. During our 3-hour workshop you will build simple but fundamental website, learn tools of the platform in order to support and develop your creation further.
Join our small group of 10 person. in which everyone will get individual help and guidance. Workshop is conducted by Denys Putilin, an Authorized Trainer by Squarespace, who has a unique experience working with authentic and designer brands.
Who is this session for:
- small business owners that create authentic product or service
- professionals who want to stand out with their online portfolio
- marketers who want independence from the long and expensive web development process
You will leave with:
- A new, user-friendly 2-3 page website
- A working understanding of page types, options and galleries
- The knowledge and confidence to update and maintain your website’s content and functions
- 20% discount on your first yearly Squarespace subscription.
Denys Putilin is an authorised Squarespace trainer (read what it means) with a unique experience working with authentic and designer brands.
Denys travels Europe to work with the most authentic small businesses and help them communicate their values in a beautiful and trustworthy way.